Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Grateful Heart *Gift One*

He shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry
them in his bosom." ~ Isaiah 40:11 JOHN 10
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who doesn't own the sheep, sees the wolf coming, leaves the sheep, and flees. The wolf snatches the sheep, and scatters them. The hired hand flees because he is a hired hand, and doesn't care for the sheep. I am the good shepherd. I know my own, and I'm known by my own; even as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep.

I live in this country, under its governance and laws...
But my Shepherd is not of this world. He is the one who truly loves me.

Thank you for carrying me

No comments:

Post a Comment