Sunday, October 11, 2009

One Thousand Gifts *241 - 251*

God bless him!
241. Our son, Jason has the perseverance to work this hard for what he wants to learn!
Notes from his 400 level atmospheric science class

242. The lessons in this wonderfully written story by Kate DiCamillo
Because of Winn Dixie

243. That little hearts in nature are always there to remind me of His Love.

244. Tree hearts



245. Little pumpkins reminding me to give thanks.


246. Little wrens taking a puddle bath.


247. Chris made pancakes Sunday morning... THE BEST EVER!


248. Who can not give thanks for this beauty!?



249. Thank you for a kind and persistent salesperson at Dell, Jennifer, that called us back three times to help us with a purchase. She deserves her commission!


250. The generosity of a neighbor.
The delicious brussel sprouts from our neighbor, Joe's garden.
They were incredible... fresh is best!


251. The love of family that makes life beautiful.

~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maria !! These were some beautiful shots !! I loved the first one.Thanks for sharing..Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason's notes look like greek to me lol... I love how the "J" stands for extreme energy!!! Also, I love the pancakes dad made =) they look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy? When I was teaching I would have known today was a holiday. I don't even know what date it is anymore.

    The brussels sprouts--I love them but had never seen how they grow--that is amazing--I had just never given it any thought--and the pancakes, yum!

    enjoy your day at home!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful list. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete