Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Thanksgivings ~281 - 289


281.  It's always the thought that counts!
My daughter, Amanda surprised me last week with a package in the mail.

She bought a darling sweater vest at Sears that I just loved... I went out to find one too... but to no avail-they were sold out!
After she got back to her town, she looked for one at her Sears and surprised me with it!
How Fun!
We match on our first day back after vacation (vests, shirts and bag)!
A fun way to start a full week of work!


282.  A student baked a heart shaped cookie and decorated for Christmas!



283.   Here's the most adorable dress for a flower girl.

My daughter, Rachael found it at Penny's for her flower girls to wear!


284.  tenderly wrapped packages by my father

How sweet!


285.  funny Christmas cards that made me laugh out loud!


286.  Safe returns from snowshoeing in the Adirondacks for Husband and Son.



287.  for hot yummy drinks in the cold of winter



288.  The twinkling ~ sparkling snowflakes hanging in my classroom window!



289.  The time spent by a colleague crocheting this cute boot.
I filled it with candy canes and used them for sustained silent reading times!




For love in my life
and
so much more,
Thank you, Lord Jesus


~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing
~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing


1 comment: