Wednesday, June 30, 2010

...A Still Retreat ...


Sometimes
I dream of Pemberley.
...A Jane Austen retreat waiting for me up on a hill...

"Every disposition of the ground was good; and she looked on the whole scene, the river, the trees scattered on its banks, and the winding of the valley, as far as she could trace it."
Jane Austen
 *  *  *
 Sometimes
I remember that my Heavenly Father
prepares for me
a Glorious Kingdom retreat
every time I meet Him. 

 *  *  *
And now,
. . . Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett . . .

~ a humble retreat ~

...look up and see...


Be Still and Know
Be Still 
 
~


~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    Thanks for stopping by to visit over at my place! I love how you took the them of rest from the inside out and added to it by the idea that it goes with us wherever we are when it comes from the inside. Excellent addition. Thanks!

    I had to smile when I saw your post here. I just watched Price and Prejudice night before last and loved it as much as ever!

    Saying a prayer for you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I dream of Pemberly too...thank-you for such a lovely reminder. I have stopped by via the Gratitude Community.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete