Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Thousand Gifts #25 - 30 --- Sky, Plants, Water

25. For the BIG beautiful skies we all enjoy in our neighborhood. Going for a walk here encourages us to look upward.




26. For the indigo plant and all the perennials that Frank and Herta gave us when we moved here 22 years ago. They are prolific!





27. For the rhubarb (which was also from Frank & Herta) This is also growing prolifically and is incredibly delicious.




28. For the strawberries a dear neighbor traded us for some rhubarb :)




29. This little garden statue brings me so much joy. It was a Mother's Day gift from Chris... He knew I liked it because it reminds me of when I was little and stood holding my dress as to curtsy.



30. Humbly filled with Gratitude for this beautiful creek that is just a few blocks away from our home. Watching the water flow down this creek is truly meditative.
I have spent very long moments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment