Friday, July 10, 2009

One Thousand Gifts *86-90

Gifts 86 ~ 90
Gift 86. I am so grateful for the moments my family thinks of me by sending sky pictures...

87. My 'empty nest' only lasted a few days, since I found this robin's nest in one of our crabapple trees. So grateful that those beautiful blue eggs hatched successfully. The robins endured so many battering thunderstorms. I am humbled by their perseverance~

Gift 88 ~ The sweet night songs of the birds that share our space.

Gift 89. For my husband, who makes us smile when when we notice how unaffected he is by discomforts.

Gift 90. For God's blessings of the animals who befriend us ... Mr. Chino Sanchez ~ Amanda's rescued dog. Mix of chihuahua, jack russell and ?
What a character... one everybody loves!
...and grateful for this quote by Robert Brault:
:If animals could talk, the world would lose its best listeners:

Look at that face!


~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment