Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Thousand Gifts *119-125

119. The sweetest, most tender lettuce is that freshly harvested. Grateful for the green thumb and generosity of our neighbor, Joe.

120. Every time I can afford to choose organic, I do! Grateful for the farmers who, themselves, show gratitude to the environment.

121. This is what my daughter's dog, Mr. Chino Sanchez did to a cute bunny barista gifted to me last spring...
A silly gratitude that I could find new eyes and restore him.

122. Oh my ... Thank you ... thank you... thank you...
Amanda comes home today from her week away and collects her dogs!!! It's the last day of doggie sitting ...
My daughter's two are in the middle: the prideful papillon, Mr. Darcy and 'Mr. Charm' from a dog rescue - Chino Sanchez.

123. So grateful for the delicious steal-cut oats and fresh peach breakfast. I should be full all morning!

124. The sweet clover leaves and blossoms with hasta flowers. They made a quick little bouquet that sweetens my kitchen~

125. Amazing cherries... soft & sweet.


~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment