Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Thousand Gifts *80-85

Gifts 80 ~ 85
Gift 80. Another sweet robin family built a nest in one of our crabapple trees.
She has the view of the whole street from her little nest. I did worry about the security of her beautiful blue eggs. We had three terrific thunderstorms during the day yesterday. She hung on though... all is still well. Tonight we saw the mother and father robin checking out the nest and eggs. I'm so curious as to how things are progressing!

81. This adorable wren and her friend, the sparrow are enjoying pieces of a bagel that my niece threw to them. A great summer stay near Panera!


82. Today, I enjoyed some time with my other two nieces. We went for an amazing walk to the P.O., the library and the ice-cream shop. We always are grateful for the flowers we get to enjoy along the way. "Aren't daisies the friendliest flower?"

83. I am so grateful that I was able to photograph the two robins' eggs that are in the nest ... in our crabapple tree.


84. For these adorable little robins that taught me so many things, I am making a list just for this summer lesson. Thank you, Lord for the times that you teach us in gentle ways.

85. For World Vision. A most wonderful organization that brings light and life to many around the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment