Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One Thousand Gifts *112-118

112. So grateful for this wonderful diner... Isn't coffee so nice when someone brings it to you with a smile.

113. Gorgeous waterscape at a physical therapy center that my neighbor's 95 year old mom can enjoy while she recovers from hip surgery. ~ We love you, Yolanda, and wish you quick healing ~
114. Hysterical moments at the park with my daughter's dog, Mr. Darcy. He forfeited his otherwise dignified appearance for a photo in the freestanding photo-panel.

115. Amanda's safe trip to the west coast... praying for safety there and her return.

116. Clean, fresh summer breezes to dry my laundry.
117. For the warm hearts that I meet here in blogland ;o)

118. This tired ol' dog, Muffin... I'm sure she's grateful for her cozy bed...


~All is Gift ...
... All is Blessing

1 comment:

  1. I love so many of your gifts! and can identify with them...
    the early morning talks with God...
    the clean laundry on the line...
    :)

    shalom to you!

    ReplyDelete